Thursday 28 September 2017

Life is a maze

Hi so this week I just wanted to share something I wrote with you all. It is a song I wrote when I was in a bad place to explain how I felt and sometimes admittedly how I still feel. It's maybe how others feel too. I would love to hear from you if you can relate to this song!!

The lyrics mean something to me and really speak out how I felt and how hard it was for me. I have never done this before.

I guess a message for this song is things get hard and seem impossible but they aren't and if you let others in they will help make it easier. Ok I am going to just jump into the song lyrics now.

Life is a maze


Verse 1
Life, life picks me up,
Life, life drops me down,
Life throws my emotions around,
How, how should I feel, 
How, how should I know,
When, ooooh,

When

Chorus
I'm in a maze with no map,
An impossible trap a rollercoster and there's no going back,
Won't someone please shine a light on my path,
Because I can't do this on my own.

Verse 2
You, you only live once,
Life, life is a gift,
I know these things are true,
But none of it helps,
Pick me up when I'm down,
And my whole world is spinning around,

coz

Chorus

Bridge
Oh no no no, not on my own,
no I can't do this on my own.

Verse 3
Friend, lend me a hand,
Reach, reach out to me,
Sometimes your all I need,
You, pick me up when I'm down,
Stop, stop my world spinning round,
And help keep my feet on the ground,

when

Chorus
I'm in a maze with no map,
an impossible trap,
A rollercoster and there's no turning back,
You always shine a light on my path,
So I'm not doing this on my own,

Oh no no no, not on my own,
No I won't do this on my own. 

1 comment: